ST. CHARLES, Mo. – Calling All Artists! The deadline for the MOSAICS Fine Art Festival’s Call to Entry for their 23rd Annual Arts Festival event is coming up soon! All applications are required to be submitted no later than May 1st, 2017!
The MOSAICS Fine Art Festival is a family-friendly weekend event with activities for everyone, including fantastic art, great entertainment and the opportunity for children to create their own artwork.
Join approximately 100 juried and invited artists at this annual Arts Festival, taking place September 15-17, 2017 in Historic St. Charles, Missouri.
Juried artists will be notified no later than May 20th, 2017, and booth fees will be due to the arts organization upon invitation and acceptance to the festival by June 19th, 2017:
• Artist Mediums – The 23rd Annual MOSAICS Fine Art Festival is limited to approximately 100 juried artists in varied media including painting, clay, sculpture, photography, print making, pastels, drawing, wood, jewelry, metalwork, glass, art to wear and mixed media.
• Event Promotion – The MOSAICS Festival is promoted to the art-buying public via newspapers, radio, television, billboards, signage and social media across the St. Louis metropolitan area.
• Prizes – $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to participating artists.
• Fees – Jury fees are $30, and Booth fees are $295 for a single booth, with corner and double booths available on a first come, first served basis.
• Amenities – Artist amenities include booth sitting, cold water delivered to booths, complimentary dinner delivered to booths on Friday and Saturday evening, a variety of restaurants within the festival area, special accommodation rates from nearby hotels/motels and bed & breakfasts, and security provided both day and night.
• Where/How to Apply – Artists may apply online at www.zapplication.org/mosaics.
Proceeds from MOSAICS provides support to community art education and activities for St. Louis area youth, including the Mentor Me school art program and exhibition, hosted by the Foundry Art Centre (located within one block of the MOSAICS Festival); the Art for Youth Gallery program, which allows children to purchase professional art at a nominal fee, fostering art appreciation among the kids 18 years and younger; and the family-friendly Children’s Village, which is a special place where kids of all ages can learn about and create their own work of art.
MOSAICS is operated and managed by a dedicated group of committee members and volunteers who provide continuity, constant improvement and a congenial atmosphere.
Additional details regarding the Call to Entry process for the 2017 MOSAICS Festival are available online at www.Zapplication.org.
For more information about the 23rd Annual MOSAICS Fine Art Festival, please call 314-482-5476 or visit www.stcharlesmosaics.org
Category: Fine Art News